Monday, January 21, 2008

Invitations are sent! Thanks to my mom and to Heather for helping me address all the envelopes! We got them all written out so quick and I was able to get them sent out on friday morning! It is such a relief to have those done with and sent out. *sigh*
Next on the list is bridals! I'll be taking pictures in a studio this wednesday or thursday and then more pictures outside at Utah Lake next week! I'm very excited to get those done and to wear my dress!!
Here's a schedule of that weekend's events for everyone!
Friday, Februrary 15th-
11:00 endowment session-I receive my endowments!
We'll probably be going out to lunch afterwards, too.
Everyone is invited to both of these things that day!
Saturday, February 16th-
11:00 sealing ceremony-arrive 30 minutes early!
2:00 Luncheon at Riverside in Provo
4:30 Be at Thanksgiving Point Garden Room for pictures before the reception
6:30-8:30 Reception!

I think that is all that everyone needs to know.. Ask me or Jake if you have any other questions!

7 comments:

jt said...

Thanks for the schedule. It will be here before you know it!

Heather said...

It's coming up so soon! It will be a fun and busy weekend.

EuroScan said...

Wow, I can't believe how close it's getting. Yea!

EuroScan said...

Oh and Mike and Penny wanted to know when you get back to NC.

Andrea Marie said...

We'll get back the next saturday? I think. Jake would know better than I would! I think that is the plan for now though.

dulces said...

It will be here before we know it!!!We are very excited! What a great day it is going to be!!!!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

I cannot wait to see you! We miss you guys!!