- When it gets late at night and I haven't had much sleep and I don't allow my body to get tired and sleep, it starts to find ways to stay awake. My mind is not quite alert but my body is still moving around and there isn't much filtration happening when I start to talk. I call this being "loopy". Jake has seen this side of me a couple times and he has still stuck around! In this phase, I tend to have major A.D.D. and I blurt out a lot of random thoughts. I think Jake is quite entertained by it.
- I have cut my head open twice. I still have a little scar on the top of my head from the second time it happened. The first time happened when I was real little, before I had even started school, and a whole bunch of us neighborhood kids were digging in this kid's sandbox to see how deep we could dig but there weren't enough tools for everyone so I just watched while they dug. I saw a huge dirt clot at the side of the sandbox and decided to pick it up just as the kid across from me swung the garden hoe and it came down on the back of my head. ouch. No stitches needed though! The second time happened when I was in 1st grade and we were living in Colorado at the time. We were at the ice rink while my sister was having her skating lessons when my younger brother took off and ran under the bleachers. My mom asked me to go get him but he decided to be stubborn and run away from me. So, I started to chase him out to the other side of the bleachers. I was all hunched over so I could run underneath the bars and my back started to hurt so I stood up a bit to stretch it out as I am still running under the bleachers and I end up charging straight into one of the bars. My mom said that it didn't knock me out but I don't remember anything from the time I hit the bar until I was laying on my back with people all around me and I had ice on my head. I went to the emergency room and had stitches and still have a scar from that one!
- I'm a perfectionist. Sometimes it's a good thing but it's also bad. It makes me very detail oriented but that makes me take longer to do things. Also, I hesitate to start projects and other things because I worry myself to death that it won't be perfect.
- I absolutely love the stars and I love the rain.
- I have a big fear of drowning. I'm okay to play around in the water but I hate being pushed under the water or jumping into deep water, especially without a life jacket on.
- I have a great love for the scriptures and the gospel. I really love to learn new things as I read the scriptures and other religious books. It amazing how much there is to learn and how much potential we have!
- Hm...I don't know how to phrase this one... I love to try new things and try to experience as much as I can. I have played so many different sports, been friends with many different people with different interests so that I can learn about those things from them, I always watch movies or see people doing something cool and I automatically want to do it too. I wanted to be a stunt/racecar driver at one point, then a ballroom dancer, a florist, second attendant in the rodeo royalty(Jake will probably be the only one to get that ;)...the list goes on to just about anything you could imagine.
Wow, those were long. I hope you got through them all and have learned a bit more about me! I could keep going on! But I won't. ;)
There's not much to update everyone one...that's probably why I haven't blogged in a while! I should be at the Hansen Halloween party tomorrow so I can see everyone and all the costumes! I'm so excited for this Holiday season!