Wednesday, November 19, 2008

updated blog look!

I went all out today and changed the look of my blog around! The original plain blue background just wasn't fun enough.
We'll be flying to Utah on the 25th!! I'm very excited for the holidays!
I would totally have most of my Christmas shopping done but I'm waiting to buy everything until we're there in Utah. I can't wait to see my families and friends! I definitely need to get a baby fix since the baby hunger is creeping up again! The Taylor family has the cutest kids!
I have realized that I am going to miss being here at home though! I have grown to love it here and have made so many sweet, fun friends. I'm glad that I don't dread being here.
Sorry if this post is rather random! I also wanted to say that my skin is clearing up! I don't know how many people knew about my skin acting up but just to fill you all in... In August, I started getting these patches of really dry skin and they ended up spreading on my arms and all over my legs over time. Finally, on monday, we got in to see a Dermatologist and they said it was a certain form of eczema called Nummular Eczema. Fun, right? They prescribed me this ointment and I started using it last night and put some more on this morning (they said to use it twice a day) and I'm already seeing big improvements! Such a relief. I always seem to get the weird sicknesses. Anyways, my skin is getting better and I'm feeling healthy and strong!
P.S. I'm already listening to Christmas music! I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

As you heard the other day, I too am listening to Christmas music. Did you remember 106.9. I love that station. Fabulous night show. Anyway, I love the updated look of your blog. OH, go to my blog and click on Ken and Leslie's blog and look at the b-day cake my sister in law got from her hubby. You will love it. Thanks for going to scripture study class with me, I'll see you in the morning for our road trip.

dulces said...

Can't wait to see you and Jake! We will have to plan some really fun things to do. . . Going around visiting all the new babies will take up quite a bit of time!