Tuesday, December 9, 2008

my sweet hubby


1. Where did you meet your husband? at our single's ward.
2. How long did you date? about 3 months.
3. How long have you been married? 10 months on the 16th.
4. What does he do that surprises you? he's full of surprises. :) it always surprises me how much he knows about the gospel. I looove that about him.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his hair. his sweet smile. his humor. his fun personality...
6. What is his best quality? how caring he is.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? baby, honey, Andie, sweetie, sweetheart..
8. What is his favorite food? anything I put in front of him. he isn't picky. he loves lots of kinds of food.
9. What is his favorite sport? probably football or basketball.
10. When and where was your first kiss? our first kiss was on our second date out on the deck while looking at the lit up valley. so romantic! ;)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? we love watching movies together, being outdoors.. just about anything where we're with each other.
12. Do you have children? not yet.
13. Does he have hidden talents? he is quite a good chef! I love nights when he helps me cook or when he takes over and cooks himself!
14. How old is he? 28.
15. Who said I love you first? Jake did.
16. His favorite music? he likes almost anything. no rap though.
17. What to you admire most about him? soo much. he always inspires me to be a better person.
18. What is his favorite color? i don't know if he really has one. maybe green, i think?
19. Will he read this? yeah, he will. I love you, honey! ;)
20. Who do you tag? whoever misses their husband like me and wants to talk about him! ;)

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Ahhh how sweet are you too?!?!?!

Heather said...

So sweet. I guess Jake's a pretty good kid--mostly.