Saturday, January 3, 2009

home.

I'm so glad to be home in Washington again! It's so good to be back in our apartment. I miss seeing our families so much already though! Jake and I had a wonderful time with family during the holidays.
We have been getting settled in again here at home these past few days. Grocery shopping, laundry, a little cleaning, emptying suitcases and a whole lot of sleeping in! Jake doesn't go back to work until monday so we have been loving not needing to be anywhere.
I'll have to post some pictures from the holidays a little later.
Right now, we're heading out the door to spend some holiday money and see a movie!
Happy new year, everyone!!
P.S. I get to move up with my same primary class this year so I'll still have the same kids! I'm so glad!! Those kids are cute and so much fun. I'm glad I get to have them a bit longer!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Welcome home. Glad to hear you had a great time, we did too. We got home on Sunday but if the pass opens up we are headed out again Sat morning. So either I see you on Sunday or in a week or so.

dulces said...

We loved having you two here for the holidays! We definitely are planning a trip up your way this summer!!! Love ya a ton!!!