Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy birthday, Momma!

Today is my amazing mom's birthday!
Things I love about her:

  • her unconditional love for me.
  • her wonderful example.
  • her strength.
  • her guidance.
  • she taught me how to cook and keep a clean home and how to someday be an amazing mother of my own children.
  • she taught me the gospel and has always shared her strong testimony with me.
  • she taught me to love the temple and to go often through her testimony and through her example of temple attendance.
  • she's an angel.
  • her loving, sweet and kind spirit.
  • she is so generous, thoughtful and compassionate.
  • she is not only my loving mother but also my best friend.


I could keep going and going! I love my momma and I'm so grateful to call her mine!
Thanks for loving me, caring for me and being such a wonderful person and mother!
<3

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I can't tell you love your momma at all!!!

Shannon said...

oh happy Birthday!! You forgot to add how incredibly beautiful she is, you got that from her!!!

Tom and Heather said...

You're such a sweet daughter! Shoot, now you're the good one. I'll just say I echo all of what you wrote. Mom is the best!
I love Dad's expression in that first picture...I think he adores her like we do.