Thursday, September 3, 2009

More belly pics..

Is everyone sick of seeing my slowly growing belly yet? ;)

24 weeks along now! I think Haylie is running out of room in there, she's moving cooonstantly it seems like. I love feeling her squirm around so often though. :)

Jake and I fly out to California on saturday! My sister, Heather, and her husband are blessing their new baby girl, Shelby, and the whole family is flying there for it! Of course we can't be that close to Disneyland and not go! We'll be playing at the beach and playing at Disneyland (I'll be playing on a limited amount of rides this trip due to this belly of mine..) for the next few days! Be back on thursday!

6 comments:

Jake Taylor said...

Haylie kicked me in the ear today. I was listening for her heartbeat and got an earful of her little foot.

Ash & Paul said...

you are tiny!! She has plenty of room to grow! Dont you just love being pregnant? :)

Mike and Julina said...

You two are beautiful!!!

Candace said...

You are tiny! So cute! Have so much fun in California! I am so jelous- can we come plz!!?

the fritz family said...

its about time that you really LOOK prego! its a beautiful look on you. and i KNEW that you wouldnt get that big. see! no worries. have fun in disney, just walking around, because that is almost all you can do!

Anonymous said...

I love belly pics! Keep 'em coming!