Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Fall!


Here's my belly at 30 weeks! I'm 31 weeks today, though. Time is flying by! We're so excited to get things set up for Haylie's arrival soon!
This is one thing we have all set up for our baby girl. Thanks Haylie's grandma (my momma) for the adorable pack 'n play!! This is where Haylie will be sleeping, right next our bed!


Jake and I had a friend Halloween party last saturday that was a lot of fun! I dressed up as a Labor and Delivery doctor and Jake was a pregnant lady! He's such a good sport for dressing up as a woman. :) He made up for having to wear pink by watching lots of football before and after the party. ;)

For FHE last night, we went to the pumpkin patch just down the hill from us and picked out pumpkins for us to carve for next monday's FHE! Jake and I each picked out our own and then we even got a little one for our Haylie bug! We're excited to carve them! I'll have to get pictures of that and put them up!

No, I'm not hiding a pumpkin under my jacket... ;) This is one of the few jackets that I can still zip up over my belly!
I love him. :) Isn't he the cutest?!
Last holiday season, we didn't decorate too much. Since we're spending every holiday here in our own apartment I decided that I wanted to decorate for the season a bit more! Here's our "harvest" wreath! It's so fun to have this greet us everytime we come home. :)


My friend, J, is throwing me my first baby shower on November 7th, I'm so excited! It will be great to have more things to set up and have ready for Haylie. I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends that I have here in WA. They are such a fun group of ladies!


8 comments:

MJPowell said...

Love the costumes!! Ill have to use your rational about Jake owing you since you put up with football!!
That would mean John has some serious catch up to do! :)
Im proud of you Andrea. You look so happy and its good to see!

Anonymous said...

Hey it sounds like maybe you guys don't have much in the way of Christmas decorations. I went way overboard at the clearance sales a couple years ago so I have 4 or 5 sets of glass tree ornaments. If you want some you are welcome to them. What colors do you like?

Candace said...

Jake, I don't know what to say :) Your costume leaves me speechless lol.

Mike and Julina said...

I can't believe in 2 weeks we can say your baby will be here next month! Crazy!!! Jake WAS a good sport and wow he made one good lookin women!

Chels Allred said...

Lovin' the belly!!!

Tom and Heather said...

You guys are hilarious!!! I love the Halloween costumes! Too fun. Where'd you get that big pink nightgown?
Your tummy is so cute. You are such an adorable pregnant lady.
It's so fun to see Haylie's bed all set up - it will look even cuter with her in it! I'm excited to see that photo someday!
I love you sister!

Heather said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun! Congrats on the baby. It is so exciting. Hope things go well in the next few weeks! We are settled (I think) in CO. Lane is busy with his residency. I am trying to keep up with the boys.

dulces said...

What great costumes!! Jake always was a lot of fun at Halloween!!!