Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More of Haylie bug!


Jake swaddling Haylie up nice and tight!

My two loves! Jake is such a great dad already. :)

Haylie all dressed and ready to head to her home!


She's strapped in and ready for her first ride in Daddy's truck! She slept the whole way home!
Look at those big, bright eyes! I love this little girl soooo much!!
We're home now and my mom is here to help us this week! We are all doing well and happy to be home as a family! Hope everyone is enjoying the videos and pictures! We can't wait for Haylie to meet more of our family and friends!

8 comments:

Denise said...

So CUTE! Love her chubby little cheeks!

Mike and Julina said...

You are so lucky to have got that last picture of her with her eyes open. I'm so happy for your family. I can't wait to meet her soon. Congratulations.

jt said...

Andrea, she is darling. I hope you are feeling well. xo

Tom and Heather said...

She's SO BEAUTIFUL! I love her, Andrea. I can tell by all the exclamation points in your post that you're super happy!

Heidi said...

Congratulations Andrea! She's adorable! :)

Candace said...

These pictures are awesome! You can really see what she looks like now! And she is waay cute!

Jaclyn said...

WOW! Congrats! It is so crazy that you had a baby. It feels like just yesterday we were going to seminary and girls camp! I am so happy for you!

Heather said...

I want to squish that sweet girl! Give her a love from her Auntie Heather--the other one.