Saturday, May 29, 2010

growing girl!

Beautiful girl

All bundled up to go running with mom!

Playing on the floor

Doing her crunches! Work it, baby!

She loves sitting up like a big girl. She'll be sitting up on her own in no time!

Haylie goes crazy for anything that crinkles. She was having a great time playing with a bag of sun chips!

Since Haylie loves sitting up and seeing what is going on, I figured a Bumbo would be a good investment. She loves it! It has helped her in finding her feet lately. :)

Isn't she adorable?! Don't you love the stack of dirty diapers in the background? ;)

Exersaucer!! I didn't think Haylie would be old enough for this for quite a while but this girl loves her toys! She is always wanting to stand up on her own two legs so I figured she would do well with this. She loves being surrounded by so many toys and does well in manuvering herself in a circle to be sure to play with each and every thing!


Haylie is 5 months old now! Time is flying. This girl must have a lot of the Taylor genes because she just cut her first tooth!! I'm so excited but also freaked out! #1- I don't want to get bit by a little razor-sharp tooth and #2- it is making me realize that she really isn't going to be a little baby forever! It is fun to see her learn and change but she won't always be a baby! I do love seeing her grow though. :)
I packed our first box to begin working towards our move into our new house July 1st! Wish us luck! The invitation is still open for anyone who wants to fly out here to help! ;)

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is adorable! Shea commented when I showed him these pictures that he looks just like Andrea.
I'm excited for you guys to move into a house. How fun.

dulces said...

How cute is she??? Give her an extra hug from Nana. . .She is growing and changing with each picture! Love this girl!!!

Candace said...

So cute! That is such a fun age! I can't believe Mya isn't that age anymore :( Enjoy every second you can!

Mike and Julina said...

Time goes by too fast when they're babies!!! If my doctor doesn't order me to stay home and not drive to Eastern Wa for the 4th then I'd love to pitch in and help with the move.