Thursday, August 19, 2010

overloaded

I have way too many pictures that I haven't blogged yet. Here are some cute ones in no particular order!
Haylie is sooo close to crawling!! I'm excited and frightened. ;)

Haylie loves to eat cantaloupe, watermelon and grapes in this nifty net thing and she gets to feed herself!

This is the first and only picture that I have of Haylie where you can see her cute little bottom teeth! I love it! No top teeth yet.

"what is this, mom?!?!" -My children WILL listen to Alabama and Vince Gill christmas tapes!! They're going to think I'm so old and so lame, probably. ;)

Wrinkled feet! We filled the bath up to Haylie's waist a while ago to let her splash and play in the water. She was loooving it! Her feet wrinkled right up from splashing in there for so long.

I get to see this big grin more and more every day. love my smiley girl!

Haylie has mirrored closet doors in her room. She digs that quite a bit! She enjoys giving herself a shy smile everytime I get her up out of bed and let her look in the mirror. ;)

Haylie and her friend, Finley! Haylie went to play with her while Jake and I saw a movie for his birthday. She had fun playing with her baby friend!

This was Haylie's first time sitting up in the shopping cart. No more biiiig carseat blocking my view. I was always afraid of running things or small children over. She loves sitting up and seeing everything that's going on.

5 comments:

Candace said...

So many cute pics! Miss you guys!

EuroScan said...

Maybe if you switch to CD's they won't think it's so lame ;) My mom always listened to Elvis Christmas--now it's tradition.

Shellie and Bryan said...

Those are some great pics. She is adorable. Growing up so fast! I am scared for crawling too. Watch out! :)

Mike and Julina said...

Love the wrinkly feet!

Janiel said...

So cute!! But tell me you do you love to listen to Alabama christmas?? ME TOO!! My mom listened to it all the time and I love it!! We grew up on country music and I still listen to it :)