Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easter

Haylie got spoiled this Easter!
Her Nana mailed her this adorable BYU sweatshirt! Go Cougs!

Easter morning, Haylie checking out our baskets!
We all got BYU shirts in our baskets this year.

I filled Haylie's plastic eggs with cheerios. :)






Lounging in her chair after church


We had Easter dinner with friends and it was delicious!
Haylie has wandering around while we were eating and ended up sampling a bit of dog food. Yum! Guess that's better to eat then the moss and paint chip she was trying to munch on while in the backyard one day. ;)
It was such a fun Easter!

6 comments:

Jake Taylor said...

Good times! Here is a little validation that people love you and read your blog ;)

Tom and Heather said...

I read your blog, too! Ha, ha.
It was genius to fill the eggs with Cheerios! Fun surprise for Haylie without a sugar rush.
How are you so photogenic? You're beautiful!

EuroScan said...

I'm loving all the photos!! I agree that it was genius to put cheerios in the eggs. And for the record, I always check the blog to see if you've updated. Since I'm not on Facebook, it's the only way I get updated:)

Mike and Julina said...

I absolutely LOVE that family picture! You look B-E-A-Utiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful family pic! Good idea on the cheerios. :)

Jake Taylor said...

Haylie looks like her Dad there, lounging in the chair :)