Thursday, November 8, 2007

A quick post.

I just thought I would quickly blog this moment...
Just 99 days until the wedding day!!! We started out in like the 170's, I think? Now, we're down to just the double digits! Only 3 months and a couple days left to go! Jake will be home to visit in only 12 days for Thanksgiving week!
I am soo excited to have him back home again. We have a lot of fun things planned out! We are going out to take our engagement photos with Candace on friday, the day after Thanksgiving! That is going to be a blast.
I just went to have my bustle put on my dress and get it pressed today! I went with the traditional bustle instead of a french bustle like I originally wanted. It looks so much better with the style of my dress and it's soo much easier than the double french bustle. It is going to look so gorgeous! It will be ready for me to pick up on the 26th!
Things are so great! I couldn't be happier! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll sneak in to the shop and have them show me the dress ;)

Candace said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are seriously going to look so gorgeous! I am really excited for our photo shoot! Thanks for letting me do it!

EuroScan said...

Can't wait to see the dress! Thanks for picking up so much of Jake's stuff on Saturday. You are awesome!

Heather said...

95 and counting...how exciting! What are your Thanksgiving plans? I'm hoping we'll see you and get to spend some time!