Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanks!

First, a big THANK YOU for Candace and her photo assistant, Judd! Our pictures are adorable. I'm having trouble picking a favorite! I think I'm going to throw together a few possibilities for the invitation layout to get some ideas and see if there is one I like the best! Maybe I'll post them on here and everyone can vote on which they like the best! Jake and I had a fun day with Candace and Judd even though we had to endure an early morning and freezing cold weather. It was all worth it!
Also, a thanks to Cory and Shannon for a wonderful Thanksgiving at the in-laws! I had such a good time. The food was great and the company was even better! I love you all! Thanks to Shannon for burning me a cd on saturday with some amazing songs. The Promise is one of my new favorite songs now! :)
Thank you to everyone for the fun times this week! I love to see you all and get to know you guys better. It was good to see Todd and Jane and their whole family. Looks like it's still a possibility to be living in Phoenix by you guys!

6 comments:

Ally said...

That would be SO awesome! Pick arizona for sure! You could always visit us! Lets see the pictures!

jt said...

We would love that! The wards are great, weather is great-It would be fun!

good to see you, hope the wedding plans are going smoothly!

Candace said...

Thank you guys! I am so grateful for the opportunity to do it! Judd and I had a lot of fun! We don't get many double dating opportunities! Thanks again!

Candace said...

PS- I LOVE The Promise song too- that is the one that is going on my website!

dulces said...

The pictures turned out so incredible! I don't know how you will pick your favorites either.
Thanks for helping to make Thanksgiving so amazing! Now the countdown is on for Christmas. . .
Love ya, Mom Taylor

Shannon said...

I am hoping for Phoenix, that would be so cool to be by Todd and Jane, and closer for all of us to visit!!

I am so glad you love the songs!