Saturday, April 5, 2008

I got tagged again!

Where did you go on your first date? kayaking on Silver Lake with Candace and Judd and then we all ate at Subway and then Jake took me to the Pleasant Grove Rodeo that night!
How long have you been together? Dated for 7 or 8 months and married for about a month and a half
Who eats more? Jake.
Who said I love you first? Jake did.. I kinda had to coax it out of him though because he first said "I think I more than like you" ;)
Who is taller? Jake.
Who sings better? Hm.. neither one of us has really heard the other sing for real.. but probably Jake.
Who does the laundry? Me. Jake hates doing laundry but helps me out if I need it. I've been enjoying doing laundry though...it gives me some kind of purpose out here. ;)
Who pays the bills? Jake does. He does a great job with it.
Who mows the lawn? No one right now. But Jake will when we have a lawn, I'm sure.. Pleeease?
Who cooks dinner? We both help out. I'll do the cooking when we have the food to make meals. We're still living like college students right now. ;)
Who drives when you are together? Jake. Sometimes me. I haven't driven in a while...I hope I can remember how!
Who is more stubborn? Hm.. Neither one of us is overly stubborn.. I guess we both have our moments.
Whose parents do you see the most? neither of them! So sad. We'll be seeing both of them in a month! Yay!
Who kissed who first? Jake kissed me first.
Who proposed? Jake did.
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.
Who has more friends? It's about equal. We're both pretty low on friends. ;)
Who has more siblings? Jake, for sure. He's 7 of 8 and I'm 2 of 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? I'm in charge. ;) Not really.

Thanks, sister! I now tag...Heather Taylor! (If you haven't done this one already)

3 comments:

Tom and Heather said...

I can't believe you gave Jake the singing credit! I'm sure Jake's got a great voice, but yours is totally one to brag about! You guys are cute. Don't worry, the college-style days will be over soon...and then it's time to come out to Disneyland!

Anonymous said...

No kidding! Let it be known that Andrea's voice is WAY better than mine. She sings quietly and thinks I can't hear, but I hear ALL!

Heather said...

I haven't done this...thanks! I've been testing to see if I really have any friends. No, I'm kidding. Stay tuned.
Our first "I love you" was a little like that. Funny!