Friday, June 13, 2008

legal.



I'm the big 2-1 now. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and cards and love! This has been a great birthday.
Jake made me yummy eggs and toast the morning of my birthday. I relaxed during the day and ran a few errands before getting ready for my birthday dinner that night. We weren't sure where to eat so we headed to the Port of Olympia where there are several places to choose from. We walked around the town a little bit down on center street near the Capitol Building. It's a cool part of town but there are some scary people roaming around. Jake and I ended up eating at a restaurant called Anthony's. The food was good but our waitress was terrible. She didn't ruin the whole birthday dinner, thank goodness, but actually gave us some entertainment. Jake and I would bet on what she would forget to do and what her name is. We named her Sailor Moon. Turns out she really did have some weird name! I think it took us 2 hours just for dinner due to our lovely waitress.

We came home for some delicious Cold Stone ice cream cake that Jake got for me! (He got a picture of me blowing out the candles on the first try!)











Jake even got Happy Birthday candles and sang for me! Doesn't that cake look good?!
















Mm, Jake was very excited for CAKE!













Jake took me last weekend to birthday shop and I got a pair of cute Merrell hiking shoes that are so light and comfy and sling-back, black high heels. I looove them both! I wore my high heels to church on sunday and we're going hiking tomorrow to break in my hiking shoes!














There's my shoes on! They are so much more comfortable than the other pair of black ones I have.












I was a nice birthday girl and even let Jake get some new shoes, too. ;)
He got some sweet brown Ecco's that look soo good on him! They are definitely better than the brown ones that he's been wearing since he got home from his mission..
P.S. Jake is speaking in church this coming sunday on Father's day! Wish him luck! :)

5 comments:

dulces said...

Glad you had a great Birthday! I am glad Jake made it special day for you. . . he is a pretty good kid!!! Love ya both, Mom

Heather said...

Sexy shoes! The hiking ones, I mean. What a fun birthday. Jake is a good kid. He just had to wait for the perfect girl to spoil!
p.s. What did you do with all that cake?

Andrea Marie said...

Haha It's an ice cream cake so we still have it in the freezer and have been working on it! I think it's half gone now! Mm, it's good.

Shannon said...

Yummy!! That cake looks Delicious!
Love the shoes, and am so glad that you had a wonderful "21"st birthday!!

EuroScan said...

Glad you're finally legal--whew!