Monday, March 16, 2009

We got a Wii!


Ever since Christmas, Jake and I have been missing playing Wii games. We especially miss playing Rockband! So, we decided that we couldn't be without one any longer. On thursday, we went to Best Buy and made the purchase! We are waiting a little bit longer to get Rockband since these things are quite expensive! It has been a fun thing for us to play and we're hosting a FHE tonight for a few of our friends in the ward so we can share the Wii fun!


P.S. I totally work Jake on boxing everytime! KO!!

6 comments:

Candace said...

Sweet! Lets hook up our systems and we can race each other in mario kart!

Caleb and Diane said...

I love your disney pictures!! Makes me jealous I just love disneyland!
I am so glad you guys got the wii. It's such a fun game when played with the right people. Be sure to get the game 'playground' its the best!
I love you and miss you!

Jessica said...

we have a wii--and have absolutely LOVED every minute of it!! You will love having that thing around!!

Mike and Julina said...

Sorry we missed all the fun tonight. I hope you host another FHE soon so we can make it. I wanna Wii.

Tom and Heather said...

Nice purchase! That will make for some awesome family bonding...and I'm proud of you for kicking Jake's booty! That's my girl!

dulces said...

Practice up! You can teach your Dad & I when we come up to visit!!