Tuesday, June 9, 2009

12 weeks!

I'm afraid that the majority of my posts will now be pregnancy-related. Hope I don't bore you all with it!
I threw up for the first time yesterday since I got pregnant. Boo. I've been feeling just fine today so far. Hopefully it was just a random thing and that it won't become a regular occurance! One more week and I'll be in the 2nd trimester so I'm hoping for more energy and to get some of my appetite back!
We go in for our next doctor's appointment on the 23rd and I'm going to ask for an ultrasound. We would love a picture of our baby to show off!
In non-baby news, it's my 22nd birthday on thursday! It doesn't really seem like my birthday month, it's like it just snuck up on me! It's so strange that we'll have our little baby to celebrate our birthday's with next year!
Sorry no picture again with my post. I'll try to be better about getting pictures to post!

7 comments:

Chels Allred said...

yay! the safe way mark!! :D i know how you feel about all the posts being about baby...Its so funny how once you're pregnant, its the ONLY thing on your mind!! congratulations!

Candace said...

Jake told me your OB was LDS. That is way cool!

Andrea Marie said...

Jake said that? I wonder where he got that from.. none of the doctors at my clinic are LDS. funny kid!

Mike and Julina said...

I can't wait for you to start showing.

Jake Taylor said...

no, the Chiro is LDS.

dulces said...

We like baby news, and updates! So keep up posted on everything!!! Can't wait to find out what our baby Taylor is. . .

Andrea Marie said...

Who is posting from the name Dulces? I'm not sure who you are...