Tuesday, May 26, 2009

10 weeks!

I'm 10 weeks along today and our baby is now the size of a prune! We had our doctor's appointment today and thought we would have an ultrasound but we didn't. We did, however, get to hear the heartbeat!! There really is a baby in there!
It was neat to hear the steady beat of my heart and then the rapid beating of the baby's heart. I can't wait until we can see it though and find out what we're having!
So, I'm super bummed that I don't have ultrasound pictures to show off to everyone yet but that's our update on our little baby!

7 comments:

Chels Allred said...

yay!!! I love finding out what fruit my baby's size is like...mine's almost a cantalope now! crazy!! you'll find out what it is before you know it!:D

Mike and Julina said...

I've been out of town otherwise I would have called you to see how your appt went. I will call you soon. I wanna know why you didn't get an ultra sound. I'm so happy you heard HER heartbeat though.

the fritz family said...

DUUUUUUUUDE! I am so happy for you. The heartbeat is ALL you need to keep you sane. As long as I heard that at EVERY appt, I was good to go! Congrats and welcome to the "mo with baby" group!

Tom and Heather said...

You're such a cute little pregnant girl! I love you sister. You're at 11 weeks now - cruisin' right along!

dulces said...

Can't wait to know what you two are having!!! You will be a great Mom! And Jake will be super Dad!

dulces said...

Can't wait to know what you two are having!!! You will be a great Mom! And Jake will be super Dad!

Candace said...

Did you guys get an ultrasound yet now that you are 12 weeks?