Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Taylor family reunion-Bear Lake 2009


^^^what a bunch of goofy kids! seeing the picture below, I wonder where they get it from? ;)
Our little family picture below. Soon there will be 3 of us!

Jake and I were able to drive down at the end of June for Jake's family reunion at Bear Lake this year! We were so excited to have a fun vacation and to be able to spend a weekend with Jake's family! We always love spending time with them and seeing how much the nieces and nephews have grown!
We stayed in cute little cabins, cooked outside for every meal, battled off mosquitos, played games on the beach, walked through the sand barefoot, took family pictures, played in the cold Bear Lake water, wakeboarded (not me, though), rode in Cory's boat, got sunburnt and mostly just enjoyed being with family! It was such a fun weekend and we were sad to leave everyone! I don't know if it was pregnacy emotions but I couldn't stop tearing up when we were driving away! I feel very blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. Thanks for the wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Candace said...

It was great to see you guys! Fun vacation!

Shannon said...

Were lucky to have you in our family! SO fun and you guys are troopers driving out to go camping!
Love you!

jt said...

we loved seeing you guys too, can't wait to meet our newest niece as well. Miss you.

jt said...

or nephew!! haha.

the fritz family said...

Holy MORMON family! I love those pics. LOL... You look ADORABLE in them. Its so funny. I swear I have seen your Jake in UT about 5 times already. My Jake just says "no, Stepha, he is in WA" HAHAH! Miss you sweetie. Have your Jake kiss your belly for me!