Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy helper

Look at this cute, happy girl! She's such a sweetheart.




Haylie is such a great helper when we change her diaper. She'll now hold her clean diaper for me until it's time to put it on. Such a wonderful helper. ;)

Sometimes she takes a little taste of the diaper, too. Yum.


Nap time after 9:00 church! Haylie is supposed to be sleeping but she felt like playing (pulling) mom's hair while I tried to sleep. That's a fun new game!



I read in my baby book that she may be able to sit up with me just holding her at her hips so I decided to try it out! She did great! Work those abs!


Mmm, hands. So close to getting the whole fist in there.


Playing a little Beethoven.


Cute Spring dress! (Thanks, Grandma G!) Now we need our Spring weather back.

3 comments:

jt said...

Her whole face lights up! What a cutie.

Tom and Heather said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures!
She's sitting up pretty well - I think it's just a matter of time before she'll be at it on her own.
I hope she's feeling ok!

Mike and Julina said...

She is getting SO big! Wait till she helps you take her dirty diapers off when you want it to stay on. WATCH OUT!