Friday, April 16, 2010

Play time!

Haylie had her first play date with 6 other baby friends! :)
My ward has a ton of babies that are around the same age as Haylie and so we started a mommy/baby play group. This is a picture of our first play date! We were even missing the two little boys that are about the same age. I am so excited for these girls to play more and become friends as they all get older!

Haylie must have had a good time playing because she crashed out on the short drive home!

Busy, busy playing with toys.


Beautiful baby girl.


4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I loved becoming a mom and finally being able to go to play groups. Have fun!

The J.R.R Tolkien Project said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MJPowell said...

Andrea your little girl is getting so big. I can't even believe it!!

Tom and Heather said...

Are they all girls, too? How fun! I'm so glad Haylie's already got such a good posse. That photo is adorable. Love you sister!