Sunday, July 18, 2010

Catch up

I have so many pictures to share that have been piling up during our move! I finally made the time to put some of them up for everyone. Enjoy!

I love this picture! This was Haylie laying and playing on the floor in her new room the day we got the keys to our house! She's so beautiful.

Haylie's colorful bandaids after her 6 month appointment and shots a few weeks ago. :( She's a tough girl, though! She weighed in at 17 lbs 5 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. Both is the 75 percentile! She is healthy and growing!

Jake got to pick out his power drill as part of his Father's day gifts. He loves it!

Jake and his little baby girl on Father's day!

I took this picture during the week I was letting Haylie "cry it out" when going to sleep. Such a hard, sad week but the results are WONDERFUL! This is how she ended up falling asleep one of the times. Such a hard life. ;)

6 comments:

the fritz family said...

She is beautiful as usual. Takes after her parents. I am so happy that you got to move. Where did you guys move to, abouts??

Mike and Julina said...

She fell asleep like that? Oh sweet girl!

Tom and Heather said...

Thanks for the posts!
I'm jealous of Haylie's band-aids - Shelby's are always the boring brown ones.
My favorites are the photo of her and Jake - precious! - and the video of her and dad. Such cute giggles!
I'm with you on crying it out...so hard, but I still have a little celebration when I put her down and she goes to sleep on her own. I'm sure you do, too. So peaceful!

Shellie and Bryan said...

I have a question about letting Haylie cry it out. Did you do it for every time she went to sleep? Including naps in the day and then at night? I've got to start doing something about sleeping with our babies. :)

Heather said...

Crying it out is such a hard week on parents. Yikes. Glad you made it through and with good results! Congrats on the new home. I am sure it is great to have extra space.

Organic Mommy said...

I'm sorry you let your baby cry it out. Imagine if you lived in a foreign land where your only form of communication was a cry and no one responded to you.

My heart aches for you....