Tuesday, October 12, 2010

California and Disneyland!

For my "family reunion", we all met up in California and played!
The first day we got there we all relaxed in the hotel room and ate some yummy burgers and Haylie decided to start crawling right then in front of everyone! :) We headed off to Disneyland for the next two days! Haylie did great for being stuck in her stroller pretty much the whole time. I had no idea the accomodations that the Disney parks had for children until now! It was so great to have a place to go to feed and change Haylie.
Here are our adventures at Disneyland!
Haylie in her carseat just as we arrived at Disneyland! She is so excited! :)

Haylie and Shelby playing in the marble ball "fountain".

We got to see Minnie! I was so worried that Haylie would be terrified as I walked up there but she LOVED Minnie!! It was adorable. Minnie was pinching her cheeks and getting her to smile so big.


Heather snagged a First Visit button for Haylie that she sported on her stroller.

I took this picture while we were waiting to watch the new World of Color show. The show was so great and I may have teared up in it a few times.. I love Disneyland! ;)

Disneyland, Day 2.
This is Haylie on the Monsters, Inc. ride. She also got to ride Pirates of the Carribean, Winnie the Pooh, Buzz Lightyear and Peter Pan. She never was scared but just sat so good taking everything in!

This is the stuffed animal that Uncle Tay won for her! She loves it. It's the mouse on Dumbo and I still can't remember his name! Does he even have a name in the movie? I dunno. Haylie is cute, though. ;)

Heather, Shelby and my momma!

Our little family of 3. :) We were all waiting for a parade to start!

Haylie watching the parade with her da-da.

I think Haylie and Heimlich have the same size cheeks. ;)

That was such a fun trip to Disneyland but it sure is a different experience with babies in tow! I still got to ride all the "big girl" rides this time, last year I was pregnant with little one and couldn't ride very many.

Day four, we had a delicious lunch at Good Stuff and then we headed to the beach! It was a bit chilly but Haylie got to see the beach for the first time!

Cute toes got to play in the sand.

Sunday, we went to church at Heather's ward then headed back to their house for some yummy breakfast food and delicious tacos later for dinner. Haylie and Shelby got to play toys together and bonded a bit more. Haylie always looks at Shelby with this star-struck look in her eyes. (this is when we took that video of Shelby and Haylie together)

We made everyone pile on the couch to snap some photos because it isn't often that we all are in the same place together!

Our last day, we ate lunch together at Cheesecake Factory.

The girls! (not sure why I felt I needed to crouch down for the picture..)

Haylie sporting grandpa's sunglasses.

Tay Tay!

After lunch, we headed to the airport all to go our separate ways. :(
What a fun vacation, though!

9 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Oh my goodness Haylie and Heimlich DO have the same size cheeks!
You MAY have teared up? You're funny!
Fun trip!

Candace said...

Looks so fun! I like Haylie's Heimlich cheeks! They are cute!

dulces said...

Sounds like a great time! I love family reunions!!! No matter where you are. . .they are the best! Looks like a lot of fun. Haylie is growing up too fast!

Janiel said...

Looks like so much fun!! Haylie does have the cutest cheeks!! I laughed when you compared them to the caterpillar :)

Tom and Heather said...

I agree - very fun trip! And such cute photos! I love when you guys come to see me.

EuroScan said...

I love Disneyland too! Looks like you had a great time!

Shannon said...

Love, love, love the pics Andrea! Looks like a fabulous vacation! I love that she loved Minnie mouse!

Your such a darling little momma. ;)

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Love, love, love the pics Andrea! Looks like a fabulous vacation! I love that she loved Minnie mouse!

Your such a darling little momma. ;)