Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're still alive!

I realize that I haven't posted a new blog since October. We really have been up to fun stuff since then but my computer has major issues and I'm not able to upload pictures onto blogger! And, really, how fun are my blog entries without some fun pictures of Haylie to look at? The answer is, not very! ;)
So, I apologize for the lack of updates. We are still alive and doing well up here in WA! We had a fun Halloween; 3 thanksgiving dinners in November; survived a 12 hour power outage; Haylie is pretty much walking and is saying "mama"; we have our Christmas tree, lights and decorations all up and we're ready for Christmas time!
I'll have to hop on Jake's computer soon to overload you all with the pictures I've snapped over the past few months. ;)
We miss our family that is far away and can't wait to see them for Christmas!
Love you all!

3 comments:

Tom and Heather said...

So glad to hear you're still alive! Whew! Ha, ha, can't wait to see new photos. We love you guys!

Shannon said...

i can't wait to see new pictures... You sound like you ate very well for Thanksgiving! YUMMERS!

Glad your alive and kicking! haha

cant wait to see you SOON!

Mike and Julina said...

Thanks for sharing one of your Thanksgiving dinners with us!