Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Best weekend EVER!

Yeah, so...pretty much this weekend was THE best. :)
Thanks again to everybody for helping out and making our engagement day so great. Thanks girls, and Boston, for decorating my room and putting so much time into that and carving pumpkins! I love it all.
Also, thanks to Cory and Shannon for the wonderful FHE! I love being around the family, you guys are amazing. A special thanks to Cory for giving Jake some new clothes! He had to use an extra bag to bring more stuff back to NC with him!
Jake actually got to the airport and really boarded the plane back to NC. I tried to talk him into staying just a bit longer but I guess jobs are somewhat important for survival. Something like that. ;) This good-bye wasn't so sad as others have been. It's nice to know that Jake is going to be back at the end of November and that I have that to look forward to. Plus, I am so excited to show off my ring to EVERYONE! Especially the salesman at my work that kept saying that I wasn't getting married and always looking to see if I had my ring yet. haha!
I'm so excited to have Jake back here for Thanksgiving and that I get to spend it with all of you! Jake and I were planning to go walk around Temple Square that weekend to see the lights. I think Candace and Judd were wanting to come and we wanted to let everyone know that they are invited and should come see the lights! I'm not sure if we are going to go friday or saturday yet but we'll figure it out.
Pretty much all the wedding planning that is happening right now is getting together the wedding list. Yikes. We have to figure out how many people we expect for the reception before we meet with our coordinator the wednesday before Thanksgiving.
I'm super bummed that I can't go to New York with all you girls but I'll be there for the next girl's trip! Have a blast this weekend!

5 comments:

Heather said...

We'll miss you, but we look forward to next time!

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

congratulations again.

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

congratulations again.

From Todd

EuroScan said...

We did miss you, AND we brought you a prize. I'll drop it off at your house today :)

Shannon said...

You will be so fun to have with all of us on the next sister's trip!
That is one of our Family traditions to go see the lights on thanksgiving weekend! So maybe we will end up seeing you guys there!

p.s. I love, love, love the Pictures of that Photographer you have on your link! How do you know him?