Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yaaay! Engaged!

Engaged, finally! It's actually for real now!
Thanks to everyone for helping Jake out and making this day sooo amazing. Don't worry, I forgive you all for keeping secrets from me... ;)
Todd and Jane and family, we're going to post the video that Shea and Judd shot for you guys to see!
Ahh! Today has been suuuch a perfect day. Jake went above and beyond what I could have ever hoped for! He never ceases to amaze me. I am so grateful to have him in my life and that I get to be sealed to him in the temple. I am very grateful to have such a great family that I am gaining. I love you all! Thanks again to everyone for welcoming me into the family and being such wonderful people!
I just wanted to blog this moment real fast. I need to get to sleep so I can get Jake to the airport in the morning. :(

7 comments:

jt said...

Congrats you guys!

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Congratulations indeed. Sounds like a pretty decent evening. We need, however, to list a few "disclaimers" on Jake before you tie the knot. I'll put them on my blog www.t2fn.blogspot.com and ask the other family and friends to add commentary.

Anonymous said...

I'll add my brother Todd to the list of disclaimers ;)

EuroScan said...

So much for the airport, huh? That's okay... nice to have him here for more than one day :)

dulces said...

It was an exciting and amazing day for all of us. I would say it was perfect! We are so happy that you will be part of our family. . .

Heather said...

It looked and sounded like a memorable day! Congratulations! You'll both be so happy together.

Shannon said...

YAHOOO!!! We are so excited for the BIG day!
Such a fun and exciting weekend for you, now you can show off the BLING to Everyone!