Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Conference

I am way excited for General Conference this weekend. I'm sad that I have to miss the morning session on saturday since I will be stuck at work until 1:30 but thank goodness for TiVo! I'll be able to catch up later. I love conference time, it's so fun to be with the family! My mom and I always put together a puzzle while we listen to conference on sunday. It's a fun little tradition we have and I love puzzles! I'm very interested to see who the new member of the first presidency is and the new apostle. It will be a great weekend.
I hope everyone was able to get their dresses and that they work for everyone! Thanks to you all for being such a great help. Jake emailed Zak to tell him that all the girls are wearing the same dress and that Aimee is welcome to get the same dress but I guess she won't be buying one. Just a heads up to everyone. We're not even sure if she'll come to the wedding. I hope she will so that I have the chance to meet her but I guess it's just her choice.
Shannon, I was thinking that I need a new swimsuit for Hawaii since I've had the same one for 2 years now and I love the Hapari ones! Jake said you can help me get a discount on one? Also, I was thinking of doing my bridal portraits in December or January so that I could go out on the frozen Utah Lake for some cool shots so we can practice my hair-do anytime between Thanksgiving and Christmas, whenever you're able!
I don't have a whole lot of wedding stuff to worry about right now. I scheduled an appointment with our coordinator for the day before Thanksgiving, when Jake is here, so there's not much else to do before then. It's kind of nice to have so much done already. I can actually kick back and breathe!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

HURRY and Get married!!! I want to wear my dress so bad, it's so darling and fits perfect!;)
I am happy to do Hair Do's whenever and Happy to help out on the Swimsuit Stuff too! She is actually having a HUGE sale in a couple of weeks to blow out some of the Swimsuits, for the New ones in Jan! (i will let you know on that one)

I am going to VOTE (not bet) that Pres. Packer gets called in to the Presidency!! I LOVE him too, and am also looking forward to Conference, our Tradition is Make Homeade Cinnamon Rolls, Mmmmmm!

Jane said...

Our dresses (ally's and mine) were shipped today. Can't wait to try it on! Sounds like everything is going smoothly for you. See you at Thanksgiving.

EuroScan said...

Got my dress, and it's even better than the picture! Thanks for the puzzle and roll ideas!

dulces said...

Aimee has no desire to be a Taylor, and is very much into herself right now. We are praying for a miracle but I do know that some miracles take time. We see Zak quite often and I am tending Ava right now. She is sooo cute!
I am excited for conference as well. I really need it right now. It seems like it comes around at the times we need it the most!
P.s. the dresses are so cute and flattering. Let me know what color you want your Mom and I to wear or if you want her one color and me in another. . . Love Ya

Heather said...

My dress fits well too! Good choice. We need to hang out soon!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

I love Conference. I really love all the apostle talks.