Thursday, October 23, 2008

Motionless 2039

I thought I would share this with you guys. Good thing we're not relying on my acting skills to bring in the dough! This was the summer before my senior year of high school. There's a website called filmfights.com and they give a topic and requirements for the video and people make a script and film a video. Then people can watch all the videos online and vote. This one won! (no thanks to my wonderful acting skills) ;) enjoy.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2502518

haha so embarassing.

5 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Wow, I really don't know what to say.....good job. (hehe)

Shannon said...

That was Awesome! Looks like we have an Actress in the Family.

Candace said...

That should've been on Channel 1! LOL- that is awesome!

Tom and Heather said...

Oh, my goodness! Seriously cute.
I remember you saying something about your film fights movie, but I haven't seen the final masterpiece until now!
Hey, I'm still living in Hollywood for a couple of days if you need me to slip it to some big studio...

Caleb and Diane said...

oh the good old days. I told Paxton they should do another one. Haha.