Friday, October 3, 2008

Great night.

I had such a great time tonight at the baby shower! I pretty much only knew one of the girls that was there tonight and only knew the one who invited me by name and through seeing her in sacrament meeting but it turned out to be a very fun night. There was great food and great company. They all kept me laughing the whole time! I made some fun new friends and I'm so excited to have other women to do things with up here! I certainly learned more about having babies just from hanging around these guys for a night!
My other friend up here is going in for a C-section on the 16th since her baby is breech and they can't get him to turn. It's her first baby and she's kinda nervous about the C-section though. I'm so excited to see her new baby boy!
Life is so good. :)
I'll be seeing the Taylor family soon! I'm flying on monday!

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I was so surprised and excited to see you tonight at the shower. I hope we didn't scare you too bad about labor or nursing, it really is all worth it and if and when you get pregnant I will help you when needed.

Caleb and Diane said...

Had a dream about you the other night. It was July 4th and I was sad that I wasn't spending it with you. I was just on my bed laying there and staring at my calendar at the date. Then all of a sudden you walked in my bedroom and said, "Hi, Dianey! Happy 4th July!! Surprise!" Then all I could do in my dream was cry. I just kept crying and you couldn't get me to stop. You asked what was wrong and I said, "It's my favorite holiday and my best friend is here!! I am just so happy!" Lolol. Anyway, I woke up and woke Caleb up saying, "Cay, I miss Annie!!" (sniff sniff) :0)

Tom and Heather said...

Have a fun trip! I'm glad you get to visit. I gave mom a few books when we met up this weekend (grandma stole one to read herself!), so you guys can have some fun reading. I love you sister!

Shannon said...

oh yeah! I love that you are having so much fun with your New lifestyle out there in Washington!
Can't wait to see you on Wed. We are all planning on going out to eat, so plan on being Hungry! K!
Loves...