Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday WEEK!

Jake spoiled me and gave me a birthday WEEK!
He had to leave on a campout the evening of my birthday so he was making up for being gone. ;)
Monday, Jake came home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Tuesday, he cleaned the bathroom for me. (my most dreaded house chore)
Wednesday, I got a box of See's DARK chocolates. Mm..

Thursday, Jake bought me the book "The Hunger Games" - loving it so far! I haven't gotten too far yet, I'll finish once all this moving craziness is over.



And Friday, my actual birthday-day, Jake made me waffles that morning and then watched Haylie while I got to get a massage! We went out for lunch that afternoon before Jake headed off to his campout.
I went to my friend, J's, baby shower that night. She is my birthday twin! All our friends sang Happy Birthday to us at the end of the shower. Thanks J for sharing your day with me!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Sounds like a good birthday! I LOVE the Hunger Games Series and am counting down for the last one to come out! I just gave our copies for Kelly to read- she is skeptical but I bet she loves them :)

the fritz family said...

happy birthday, kiddo!! i am so glad that jake spoils you! new mommies always need that extra spoiling sometimes.

Mike and Julina said...

I want a birthday week! Way to go Jake! I'm going to read The Hunger Games one of these days so don't tell me what it's about but tell me how you liked it. Bathrooms are my most dreaded house chore too....UGG.
Happy birthday my younger twin.

Heather said...

All that and a house for your birthday? Lucky girl! We saw your mom coming out of the temple the other day. She is so cute!

Shannon said...

happy birthday! It's always great to have a week of it. haha

Hunger games is supposed to be good. can't wait to hear the reviews!