Thursday, June 17, 2010

Temple trip and a pretty dress

Jake and I made the long trip to the temple a few weekends ago, with Haylie in tow. It was so great to get to the temple. I love the temple!
Jake went in to do a session while Haylie and I hung out on the temple grounds.

There is a neat gardens area with a trail through it that we strolled through. Here is Haylie in her stroller with the temple in the background. You can barely see it but it's there! It was such beautiful weather that day.

Laying on a blanket out on the grass. So relaxing. :)

Then it was my turn to go in and do some names for initiatory. I almost had us leave before I went in because I was feeling anxious to get back home. I am so glad that I went in. I love feeling the spirit so strong while in the temple and it was wonderful to be reminded of the blessings that I have through being an endowed member. We're truly blessed to be an eternal family.
We made it back home 9 hours later but it was well worth the trip. :)


Aunt Kelly bought Haylie this adorable dress before she was even born. It is so adorable! We had to snap some pictures of her in it.



Isn't she the cutest thing?! Loooove this girl.

The only thing Haylie was really concerned about was if it tasted good. It must have because it was in her mouth nearly the entire time! ;)

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I didn't know the there was a trail on the Temple grounds. We should take Lincoln up there. Haylie is so beautiful! I love the picture of her laying on the blanket.

dulces said...

What a cutie! I am way behind on my comments, but I absolutely love looking at them!