Friday, June 18, 2010

Busted!!

Haylie was napping on the couch the other day and I noticed that she was starting to stir and wake up. I went in the other room to put something away and realized that Haylie was quiet. She is usually quite vocal when she is awake so I went to see what she was up to...
This is what I found. She got her hands on the baby monitor. What a cute little stinker. ;)

Look at those beautiful blue eyes and CURLY hair! I hope it stays curly. This was one of the last times she took a bath in her little tub on the kitchen counter. It was like a tornado and a hurricane hit when I was done bathing her so we moved bath time to the big tub.

Haylie loooves her daddy! She always has so much to talk to him about.
Here she is fish-hooking herself.

Hahhaah I can't help but laugh every time I see this. We went running and it was a bit chilly so I put her BYU beanie on. When I pulled it off, this is what her hair was doing! Talk about a baaad case of hat hair.

Yeah, she can pretty much hold her own bottle. Skills, baby, skills. There isn't anything in it but I wanted to see if she could handle it herself. Very tempting to just hand her a bottle at feeding time.. ;)

6 comments:

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

very cute. And yes it is the best when they can feed themselves their own bottles. I love that. Gives my arms some much needed rest.

Janiel said...

Yay!! I love your blog :)
Haylie's curly hair is adorable!!

Mike and Julina said...

Love the hat hair...hehe. I didn't know she had curly hair....adorable! I hope she has fun in the big girl tub and you will love not having to clean up all the water she splashes.

Anonymous said...

Wow! She looks a lot like Jake in that close-up shot. Cute!

Candace said...

She looks so much like Jake in the bath picture! What a cutie! I can't wait to see her and spend some time with her in August!

Brakell and Will Hinsdale said...

your baby is so cute!!! I'm glad to hear all is going well!