Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jake comes in the morning!

I'll be driving to the airport tomorrow morning to pick up Jake! I'm hoping that there isn't another blizzard while I'm trying to get up there. It's Jake's fault for wanting snow when he comes home!
I am getting suuuuper excited about Christmas! This year has been so fun to shop for people even though I ended up out shopping for 5 1/2 hours by myself yesterday. Yikes! I can't even count how many times I got in and out of my car...I went just about everywhere! I have finally gotten everything I need and almost have everything wrapped!
So, I guess everybody has heard the news about Washington. I am soo excited! Washington has sounded the best to me from the beginning and I am glad that that is where we ended up. It is the perfect place for Jake and I to be. Plus...it's 3 hours from Forks! I was thinking that maaaybe our girls trip could be a trip to Forks! I don't know if that could be a possibility but I'm just throwing that option out there! If I don't end up going with a bunch of girls that love the books like I do then I'll have to drag Jake along. Poor boy. ;) I think he would be a good sport about it though! Washington looks so beautiful and I can't wait to get out there and start photographing!! There will be tons of landscape shots for me to capture. So exciting!
More good news...I ended up with a B- in my photo 2 class this semester! I should have been pushing for an A like I got in photo 1 but I struggled this semester and a B- is well over what I probably deserved! I felt like I hit a wall in my photography and wasn't really feeling the same passion for it but I'm getting it back! But thank goodness the semester is over. Here is one of the pictures that I took digitally when I went out photographing with Candace! It looks kind of like one of my final photos that I printed from my film camera.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I hadn't heard about WA. I knew it was your top choice, so congrats! That's closer than Alabama.
One more sleep...
And next semester will be so much better--after you're married, of course!

jt said...

Great temple picture Andrea! Todd Parks & my sister are down to one week, it goes by so quickly! You'll be married and moving before you know it!

jt said...

Great temple picture Andrea! Todd Parks & my sister are down to one week, it goes by so quickly! You'll be married and moving before you know it!

dulces said...

That temple pix is incredible!
Sorry about your Grandma, butyou know she is much happier and better off. there are worse things than death. Anyway she is a beautiful lady and I can see a lot of family resemblance!