Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We decided to go out for a treat for our FHE on monday so we went to Thanksgiving Point! After eating a delicious brownie sundae, my family wanted to see a movie of some sort. We ended up going to watch the 3D sea monsters movie at Thanksgiving Point. I couldn't resist getting picutres of our amazing 3D glasses! We were being rowdy and having fun all by ourselves in the theatre until this couple came walking in so we had to calm down. ;)
It was a fun FHE night! We watched the house that has all the lights and music to go along with it on the way home. I love it!



I forgot to tell everyone that I picked out the wedding cake! It's from Cakes by Dawna! Here's a picture of it! It's the buttercream icing. Just imagine it with flowers that are our colors. Lots of green and white flowers and accents of deep purple Callalillies! Sooo gorgeous.

Today is my photo 2 final photo critique! Pretty stressful but I'm so glad to have it over with. My mat boards that I had to cut myself didn't turn out so well. I cut the opening a little too big for the pictures so you can see some of the white paper showing through. What a pain! Oh well. I'm happy with the pictures though!

Jake will be home in just 9 sleeps! ;) I can't wait!

Also, for the women, my sister is throwing me a bridal shower while she is here for Christmas! It's going to be on the 29th at 2:00. You all will be getting invites to come but also know that Candy will be doing one for the Hansen side too! If you can't make it to this one then it's alright! It's going to be fun to see everyone for Christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good in stripes and 3D glasses, sugar-pie! I've caught the vision of the cake with our colors - it'll be scrumptrulescent!

Heather said...

How cute are you and Jake? It makes me happy.
The cake will be gorgeous!
Also, I'd love to help with your Hansen shower or whatever! How fun. I love that kind of stuff.

Candace said...

I am in for the bridal shower planning too! You will love the cake! She makes them taste so good! The style you picked is awesome!

EuroScan said...

Nice glasses--too bad we can't use those for the reception ;) I love the cake and look forward to the shower! Woo-hoo.

dulces said...

Love the cake. Her cakes not only look good but taste good too which is very important! The holidays are here and still so much planning to do. .where does the time go?

Shannon said...

I just got my Invite from your sister Heather! I will be there!
Love the cake and how fun you and your family are! it's fun to be a little crazy sometimes.
Oh and where is this house? I have to see it!!