Saturday, December 8, 2007

*sigh*

I can finally breathe! So, last week I had a meltdown because I realized that it was the last week of my photo class and I had hardly done anything for it! All my pictures are due on wednesday and I have to put 3 of them in mat board to present in class that day. Yikes! I don't know why I couldn't find the motivation to do much of anything for that class this semester but I have barely put anytime or effort into it until these past few days. Thanks to Candace, I went out photographing on tuesday night and got some good shots and had lots of fun hanging out with a friend! I took some more pictures the next day and yesterday. I was suuuuper worried that I wouldn't be able to develop all my pictures and get the mat board cut for them in time but I did it! I had until 5:00 today to get pictures printed and cut my mat board and I got it all done with 20 minutes to spare! :) I'm not super excited about the pictures that I printed but they'll do. I'm just too much of a perfectionist! So, now I just need to press my pictures to make them flat and pretty and tape them into the mat boards! *sigh* I can finally breathe!!
Also, I forgot to tell everyone that I saw Enchanted!! Suuuuch a cute movie. I loved it! I'm going to make Jake watch it with me when we own it! I'm sure he's thrilled. ;)
I'm so excited to have Jake home soon and see everyone during the holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! You sure performed well under pressure! See you in 12 more sleeps!

dulces said...

It's hard to focus on school during the holidays. ..been there, done that! And a wedding coming up besides! We can't wait for Jake to come home either. The holidays are going to be crazy but great.

Candace said...

It was fun! I think the foggy car would've gotten you an A for sure! :)