Tuesday, August 19, 2008

crazy eyes.

I just got home from the eye doctor and I was going to take a picture of my dilated eyes because they look freaky! Buuut... it's really hard to keep your eyes open in bright light long enough to snap a decent picture. haha. So, no picture!
I think the heat wave is finally over. It was soo hot here for a few days there. It's killer with no A/C. Here's an example of just how hot it was here in our apartment on saturday.. I was wanting to bake some cookies and Jake was craving some Snickerdoodles. The recipe I found said to have the butter be at room temperature. So, I set two sticks of butter on the counter while we went to the store real quick. When I checked on it later, the butter was starting to melt! Ridiculous.
(the snickerdoodles were quite tasty though!)
I found some fun new dinner recipes online today that I'm excited to try out! I'll for sure have to post the recipes if they are a hit. Pepperoni rolls and Crescent Chicken roll-ups...sounds good! Can't wait to make them! Tonight for dinner is Pizza Chicken! Yum.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Pizza chicken and the chicken rolls sound good! Let me know how they turn out, I'll have to get the recipes from you! I have a really good recipe for sweet n sour chicken, if you want it I'll send it over!!

Heidi said...

Hey Andrea! We are doing well. Life's great! It looks like you and Jake are doing well too! It's so fun to see what you've been up to and I love your new haircut. Very cute!