Tuesday, August 12, 2008

new hair cut!

I had about 6 inches cut off of my hair! It's still considered long hair but it feels soo short to me! I put in some more brown to match my natural color that seems to be getting darker and darker the older I get. I wanted a little less blonde than the hairdresser put in but I still like it! She also styled it for me so it's styled a bit different than I would. Most importantly, Jake approves! ;)
Here's some pictures! (Thanks to Jake and his amazing photography skills! He shot them in manual mode!)

9 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute!! I love how you have more brown in it, that will be good for fall too.
Way to Go Jake on MANUAL!!

jt said...

Sophie is here by me, she said, "that's Andrea, she's bootifowl.

I think so too, love the hair-do!

Candace said...

Love the brown! Your hair is so thick and pretty! You should've saved the hair you cut off- I could use some :)

Potters said...

I REALLY REALLY like it :) You are so beautiful.

Andrea Marie said...

I'm starting to miss my hair today! Washing it was so weird, it felt like there was barely anything there! It feels soo short! Ah!

Jessica said...

I love love looove it!!

Tom and Heather said...

You're so model-esgue! I LOVE the hair. The brown is a perfect shade for you. I love you sister!

EuroScan said...

I really like your hair! And for the record, it's not short ;)

Heather said...

I love it. It makes you look even more like your beautiful mother!