Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No sleep.

Last night was sooo hot here. I couldn't get comfortable in the heat so I kept tossing and turing all night long. Boo. PLUS! I'm halfway through Breaking Dawn and my mind was racing trying to think of what was going to happen next and this and that and UGH! What a crazy night. I can't wait to find out what else happens in this book! I really should be focusing on writing my talk for sunday...yikes! I haven't spoken in church since high school! Wish me luck! ;)

4 comments:

EuroScan said...

Is it your "get to know us" talk? WHat is your topic?

Anonymous said...

5th article of faith. I gave a talk last month, but we will still need some intro, I think.

Shannon said...

Good luck on your talk...That is one of my biggest Fears!! (just think of when it's over)

you should definitely add the Information on you two to start out!
I am just done with the Bella part of the Story and LOVE IT!!! It is so good!

Caleb and Diane said...

LUCK! You never said to wish you goodluck. You just said to wish you LUCK! Oh man... do I sound like Caleb or what!?
I hate it when it's hot! I totally can't sleep!!! Now you know why I always keep my room so cold. I rather be cold and sleep with tons of blankets than be hot and uncomfortable with no sleep. Thats sucks! I hope tonight is better!
I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet so don't you dare write about it!! I am waiting for a copy from Brenda or somebody... Kay!? Well, I miss you!!!