Thursday, September 25, 2008

dinner.

We got creative this week with our pizza we made. We used a Boboli pre-made whole wheat crust, alfredo sauce, italian four cheese blend and, for the toppings, artichoke hearts, broccoli and chicken. It tasted so good! I made a peach crisp last night that turned out to be very tasty. I'll have to post a picture of it when I'm serving us up the rest of it tonight! Yum.


Also, I thought I would quickly share a picture of the "mosquitos" that we have here. (I'm assuming they are mosquitos...) These things are about the size of the palm of your hand- that's including the legs. They are all over our apartment building! This one in the picture was just hanging out on our screen door.

4 comments:

EuroScan said...

I think the proper term is "skeeters." Got a saddle?

Mike and Julina said...

Those are the good guys. They are called Mosquito eaters, as far as I know they don't bite. They eat the ones that bite.

Heather said...

Yummy pizza, nasty bug. I don't care what you call it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Mosquito eaters are my new favorite bug! Both the pizza and the peach crisp were delectable. I'm eating the last piece for lunch today ;)