Monday, August 27, 2007

Finally! I was able to get my parking sticker today! It's about time. It made me late to class though because, when I got to school, all the visitor parking was full! So, I drove to the edge of campus and got my sticker and parked in the regular parking lot. What a pain. Glad that's done with.
Also! I am officially registered for the photo 2 class! That is a good and a bad thing. Good because I need this class to be able to take all the higher photography classes but bad because now I want all this new camera equipment! I really want to buy a medium format camera so I can have more detail in my prints but they are expensive! I also want a light meter which is pretty dang expensive as well! I need a better paying job, I think. I need some money! ;)
I finished Twilight last week. I freaked out when I read the last page!! Now I'm so addicted to New Moon. (Thanks for the books, Kelly!) I get so annoyed when class starts and I have to put to book away! I wish I had the time to just lock myself in a room and read it all the way through! So good.
Well, I'm so very, very excited for this weekend! Jake will finally be here! We've got a lot of fun things planned. I can't wait to come see everyone while Jake is here, too! I've been missing him a lot! No fun. I'm glad we have been able to see each other often but our visits might get further apart coming up. Dang expensive flights. Doesn't money grow on trees?

4 comments:

Candace said...

Your list will never end on equipment, trust me. My list is forever long! Especially since Judd's uncle came this last weekend and had a sweet cone diffuser. You can still do some sweet stuff without all of the fancy gadgets though.

EuroScan said...

I'm excited for this weekend too! I talked to Jake on the phone yesterday and he's busy with classes and getting everything squared away for the trip. Are you coming to dinner with us on Friday before you pick Jake up?

Heather said...

You need to come to dinner to be Kelly's other half! Congrats on your sticker, on adding the class, and finishing the first book.
We're excited to see you (and Jake, since he'll be attached to you :) ) this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Andie will be working until she comes to get me from the airport on Friday. And yeah, we'll be pretty much inseparable, but we want to be with the family and friends a lot.