Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thanks girls for the fun movie night! I seriously had such a good time with you girls. The movie was great and I loved hanging out and talking! I'm glad I could update you all on how Jake is doing since he hasn't kept you updated himself! ;) Hopefully his blog will help keep you guys more informed.
Kelly has been asking to see the pictures that I took at my grandparent's rodeo so I made an album on my photobucket account. Here's the link to it so you guys can go look at some of the pictures I have taken. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/ARunner/more%20photos/ Enjoy!

7 comments:

Ally said...

Sounds like a fun night!

Shannon said...

That was fun to meet up at the Movies with you and your Twin Mom! haha
I love the Pictures, they are awesome. I especially love your little cousin Ty playing in the Sand. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, babe! Be sure ya'll look at the full size version of the pics, so they don't appear so pixelated.

Shannon said...

OOps, i meant snow!

Candace said...

Hey I am so glad you guys could come. If you are up for it we should get a pedicure next week sometime!

Heather said...

It was fun. Next time we need to do something where we can all just talk and talk and talk....

EuroScan said...

I agree on the talk, talk, talk. We're pretty good at that. Love the photos--they're great! Glad you and your mom came to the movie with us!