Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The semester starts up again for me tomorrow! Crazy. I think I have finally got a schedule put together that I like. I'll only have class on Mondays and Wednesdays and then work on Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays. Thursday is going to be my new favorite day, I think. No school, no work...it will be great! My schedule is 10-11:20--History of Photography, 12-1:20--2D design, and 3-4:50--Photo 2. Hopefully it won't be too difficult of a semester, I think I'll survive it! ;)
I am way way way excited to have Jake come home soon! I'm bummed though because Bishop Smart is going out of town that weekend so Jake and I won't be going to dinner with him and I don't even think he'll be there for church on sunday. It's okay though, we have lots of fun things planned! We're excited to come see the family and so happy that Todd and Jane and the kids are going to be here the same weekend that Jake is!
Candace mentioned something about a pedicure night with the girls...I'm definitely in on that one!
I'm pretty excited to go to work tonight so that I can read Twilight all night! I didn't think it would interest me much from hearing people talk about it but I'm hooked! I better hurry and finish it before I get into classes further and I'm forced back into required reading instead of reading for enjoyment.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a good schedule. I always had classes on some days with work on the others. It worked out so nicely.
I'm excited (but probably not at the same level you are ;) ) for Jake and the Todd Taylors to come visit! It will feel like normal again!
Good luck tomorrow!

EuroScan said...

See? you can trust our book recommendations. I was skeptical about the vampire books at first, too, but they are really good. My library is at your service :-)

Candace said...

I used to make fun of Kelly for reading them until she gave me the book and made me try it and now I love love love them! People do maked wierd faces when you try to explain them to them :)

Ally said...

Tell brother smart i said hi! I love his family! Cant wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

yeah, you didn't even believe ME! let that be a lesson - Jake knows best! Actually, it's Kelly who knows the books like no other.

Shannon said...

You should know alot about Photography after those classes! Maybe you can teach me to use my Camera ;)
Keep us updated on the Book reading, if you finished it in 24 hours, i will be so MAD! I am still reading New Moon, I love it, it's just i don't have a ton of time.
Do they have these Books on Tape? hee hee (actually not a bad idea)
Hopefully we will see you guys on Friday night for the Couples Date night!