Friday, August 17, 2007

Hey everyone! I finally got myself a blog! I've been looking at everyone's blogs and they are way fun. This is a great idea! I'm way excited to see some of you tomorrow for our girl's night out at the movies!
As you all know, I went to see Jake this past weekend in North Carolina. I loved it there! It really is a beautiful place. Jake and I had a blast and it was so good to see him! I think our favorite day was monday when we went to eat at Top of the Hill restaurant and then to the movies to see Bourne Ultimatum. The food was sooo amazing. We seriously could not stop talking about how good both of our meals were! We each cleared our plates! The night was topped off with the movie that was just as good as dinner. Jake was making fun of me because I get so caught up in the action of the movie that I tend to tense up and lean forward in my seat. I get pretty into it! But, he is doing well out there and is liking his job more and more. He has a great ward and already has home teaching assignments and a calling! They're putting him straight to work. Jake went in to talk with the bishop to get his new calling while I sat on the couch outside but, of course, a little while later Jake pops his head out and calls me in there too! We talked with his bishop and he got to know us a little better. His bishop is very nice, along with the rest of his ward! Jake is coming home on the 31st! He'll be here all the weekend and flies home that monday at about noon.
I start school this coming wednesday and I have finally got all my classes worked out. What a reflief! So, I'll be busy with work and school this fall but not too busy! I only work 3 days a week and I'm only taking two (maybe three) classes this semester.

6 comments:

EuroScan said...

Nice blog--I can show you how to do links--it took me forever to figure out! The other girls are better at it than me. You should post some of your cool rodeo pix so we can see them :-)

Heather said...

Yea! I'm so glad you're here (in blog land, I mean.) I'm excited for tomorrow too.
We need to have you over to hang out, or we need to start going to lunch or something so we can see more of you.
Sounds like a fun trip to NC. I still have to go back and see the place. Maybe this Fall...

Shannon said...

Woo Hoo! I love that you are a blogger now!!
N.C sounds gorgeous! Glad you guys had a Great time!
Are you going to BYU? I still can't believe school is already starting.
Keep up the Blogging!!
Oh and Where is Jacob's Blog! haha

Ally said...

Im excited to read your blog considering your my future aunt! Ill see ya soon!

Heather said...

We saw Stardust last night. Because you love stars, you and Jake need to see it together...it's darling! It will make you love them even more!

jt said...

Hey Andrea, good luck with school! Also have fun at the movies, girls! That sounds fun! We'll see you in a couple of weeks! Jane