Sunday, September 16, 2007


Alright, my biggest struggle with planning the wedding is making a final decision on colors. Grr. I'm thinking that maybe you girls would all look good in the green color.. So...while searching for purple things, keep an eye open for a lighter, pastel, minty green? I think that's how you would describe it. My biggest worry about having purple dresses is that purple can go very wrong. I don't want the color to be so overwhelming. :/

Candace found this cute dress on shabbyapple.com that could work out very well. I would definitely want to see it in person since two different pictures of the same dress look like different shades of purple. Good find, Candace! Everyone can check it out and let me know what you think of it. Maybe Candace could order one to try on for us if you all like it? That would be fun.



Well, other than wedding stuff, I've just been working and going to class. We just had all my Warnick, cowboy, side of the family over for a party on saturday. It was a surprise party for my grandparent's 40th wedding anniversary! I had a blast. I absolutely love that side of my family, even though they have quite a bit of drama that comes along with them. We had a fun time eating cake, talking, making fun of grandma because she thought that if she changed her phone to Spanish that everyone who called her would be speaking Spanish... it was great. Of course, I was on kid duty. My little cousin, Rylee, likes to attach herself to me anytime I'm around. It's sweet.






Oh yeah! I also bought another very important, white dress the other day. After lunch with Candy, my mom and I went and bought a temple dressfor me! I love it. It has little daisy flowers all over it. I think I'm just so excited about that amazing day that I can't help but buy everything I need right now. It's too bad that it has to sit for 5 months before I can use it.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

So fun! I love the Dress from Shabby apple! I also love the Idea of some green too.
Purple is a hard find right now, but will get easier as we get into winter.
Let me know about the Shabby apple dress, cause i am in on buying that one SOON!

dulces said...

I love your new temple dress!
I also wish the wedding was sooner.
I looooove purple; but if you have always wanted to have red, black and white maybe you could still use those colors just in a different way than your sister did. . .just a thought. I hate for you not to have everything exactly how you would like it!!!
Just a mom-in-law point of view. . .

Heather said...

You need to do what you want to do. Candy did mention that you originally wanted red/black/white but your sister used them. You should use them too if that's what you really want! The purple and green will look really beautiful! You decide and let us know!

Candace said...

I could've used your decision making abilities when I was getting married- I had a month to plan. The temple dress was my favorite too- I got married in mine. What do you think you will do?