Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Well, Jake's gone again. I always think that 3 days will be enough time for us to spend together and do the things we want to do but the time goes way too fast! I really hope things will work out so that we can see each other before Thanksgiving. I don't think I can last 2 months before seeing him again!
I really enjoyed this weekend though. I'm glad I got to see the family and spend time with everyone! It made it even better that Todd's family got to be here too!
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me to the family so quickly. It means a lot to me! I'll definitely keep all of you posted on wedding plans and if I need any help! Any advice is greatly appreciated! I love you all!

6 comments:

Heather said...

You're a sweetheart. We love you and are so excited for you and Jake! Stop by anytime!!!

Ally said...

We're glad to have you! I can tell you'll be a great aunt! Thanks again for the birthday present!

Shannon said...

We are so lucky to have you in our family!! You are so cute and Sweet!
Hopefully you will see jake before Thanksgiving. That part kind of Stinks.

Candace said...

We will have to plan some things to do together- Jake says we are a lot alike ;)

Jane said...

It was fun to see you too! It stinks he'll be away but you'll make it. Have fun planning!

EuroScan said...

I'm loving the count down clock!