Friday, September 7, 2007

Dress!

My mom and I went shopping yesterday for wedding dresses. I was planning on going to a couple different stores and trying on a ton of different ones to see what style I liked best. Well, we ended up going to Allyse's Bridal first and trying on just about every dress in the store. I loooved the first dress I tried on. Every dress I tried on after that was alright but I kept going back to the very first one. After I tried on the whole store, it seemed like, I tried the first one back on again and was still very much in love with it! We know the lady that started that store so we happened to name drop and ask the girl helping me if they had a brand new dress they could get me since they did that for my sister because the one my sister originally bought was pretty beat up and smelled like B.O. (nasty) so our owner friend got her a new one. So, the girl went all the way to the basement and pulled a brand new dress out of the bag for me to put on! We ended up buying it yesterday and it's hanging in the next room! :) So the dress that I have has never been tried on or worn by anyone else but me! I would just post a picture of me in the dress for everyone but I don't want Jake to see. Give me your email addresses and I can send you pictures if you want!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe you already found your Dress! That's one of the Hardest parts i think!
SOUNDS gorgeous, Send me a Picture.
Staylor86@msn.com.....Can't wait to see.

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I want to see. My email is jacobtsmooth@gmail.com ;)

Andrea Marie said...

In your dreams, Jake! You have to wait!

Heather said...

byutaylor@comcast.net--I'm excited to see it! How fun!

EuroScan said...

Me too... kelly_taylor@byu.edu

Candace said...

"So things are gettin pretty serious eh Kip?"

I want to see! candaceshe@gmail.com