Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Headed to NC!

Jake and I fly out to North Carolina in the morning! Eaaaarly in the morning! :\

Thank you to everyone for being at the temple for the endowment session to support me! That meant so much to me to have you all there. I am so grateful for such amazing in-laws. Thanks for the wonderful luncheon and all the sweet things said about Jake and I. We're going to miss all the family get-togethers!

We're praying for Ally. Get better, sweetie! We love you!! :)

We will miss you all so much. Thank you for being so welcoming to me and making me feel a part of this amazing family. Wish us luck out on the East Coast! Email us and call us lots to keep us updated on everybody! Jake and I love you all!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hope your flight was good and your honeymoon was wonderful! We'll talk to you soon. I want to know how you're adjusting.
Love you!

dulces said...

Glad you arrived safely after such an ordeal with the airlines! Let us know now you like NC and your new surroundings. You will be there such a short time; enjoy everyday!!!
The wedding was incredible; a perfect day actually. . .

Shannon said...

k...Could you be any cuter! I love how such a sweetheart you are. Have so much fun in NC, it will only be for a short while...I want to see some Pictures of you and your new life out there...

jt said...

Thanks for the well wishes for Ally, she's home now and it's hard for her to "take it easy" as the dr. prescribed. Hope you are having fun! Let us know how you like NC!