Tuesday, February 5, 2008

No more work!

Tonight was my last night working at Doug Smith Autoplex! I'm surprised they let me leave! Doug kept asking me if I was "really going through with this". haha It's nice to know that I did a good job while working there and that people wanted me to stay. It good to be wanted. :)
I'm glad to be done there and to only have 10 sleeps left until the wedding day!! Everything is going smoothly. I'll be taking my outdoor bridals out on Utah Lake on saturday afternoon! It's going to be sooo cold but the pictures are going to look amaaaazing. I'm so excited to see how they all turn out!
Things are so bittersweet right now and I feel like an emotional mess but I think I'm holding together well. I hope! ;) I'm still waiting for all the major stresses to pass. My dad got my mom and I massages for Christmas so I'll be getting a nice massage the wednesday before the wedding. I'll be able to feel relaxed and calm before the big, crazy day.
I had my interview with the stake president on sunday and I have my recommend all signed and ready! I'm so soooo excited to go to the temple!! I have all my temple stuff packed up and ready for the temple!

7 comments:

jt said...

Everything will be fine. You will have a wonderful experience. Relax and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Single digits now, Andie! You are wanted in better places than the AutoPlex!

Molly said...

Dont worry, when it gets down to the last week you just have to let things fly! That sounds like a great idea getting your massage though! You will love the temple and love being married! It is so fun!

Shannon said...

Yahooooo! Go get the Massage, and all we be good!
Now if things don't turn out..O WELL, your getting married and life will be BLISS!

Heather said...

Single digit sleeps--time to celebrate! Let me know if I can do anything to make your 9 days easier. I can help with whatever--enjoy this time!

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Doug, Brad, and the other Smith boys are good folks. I had a good time working there through college (4+ yrs).

But , they should've given me a medal for valiant service.

Candace said...

What a great feeling to be done with work! It is going to be a great wedding! One thing to remember is that you are marrying Jake (who is great and won't let you down), in the right place- the temple. Everything else is just fluff that is fun but not important ;)