Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One more sleep until Jake is here!!

I picked out my bridal portrait...It is seriously amazing!! I loooove it! We are also having a couple 8x10 bridals printed. It was such a nice day on saturday when we were photographing out at Utah Lake but we went into Provo and it was freezing! The pictures were awesome and I had a fun time with my mom and my friend who did my hair.

All the last minute things are coming together. I'm picking up our "love story" video on thursday so I can actually see what it is all about since I won't get time to watch it at the reception!

I probably should be packing up my room and kind of getting ready to move... I'll get to it.

I'm so excited for the big day! I think it will seem more real when Jake is here.

Here's a fun picture we took of my cute, warm boots I'll be wearing under my dress when we come out of the temple for pictures! I wish it showed the fur at the top but I had no idea if I was holding my dress up high enough. There's too many poofy layers under there! Thanks to Heather for helping me finally find some that I really liked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw! Those boots are made for weddin'! I hope they will keep you warm outside the temple on SATURDAY.

Heather said...

They look cute! I'm glad they work so well, and I hope they're warm. We can't wait to see you and Jake...together!
Let the party begin!

dulces said...

Those boots were such a good idea! I
am with Heather. . .let the party begin!!!!

EuroScan said...

Very cool photo! It seems to match your personality too.